Sunday, March 15, 2009

hooray!


After a week of rain, clouds, rain, and more rain (might I add it was Spring Break this week) it's finally sunny! The hubby has a theory that no matter what the weather is like all week Sunday always seems to be sunny. I'm starting to think he just might be right, but don't tell him I said that. :) I've been outside all afternoon taking lots of pictures in the yummy sunshine (I don't quite understand how sunshine can be yummy, but it just is somehow.)

I snapped a quick shot of my picture taking set-up. I like to do it out on the front porch so that everything doesn't get dirty from the grass and dirt in the backyard. Today there was a lady sitting out across the street on her front porch. From that angle I'm sure she must of been wondering what in the world I could be up to.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay for sun, hope you got some nice shots!

d-c-designs said...

I thought I would be all smart and use the white balance feature. I set it to shade since I was shooting under the cover of the light tent. 53 shots ruined! Thankfully I realized I should stop and check and did the rest on auto white balance. I got some great mirror shots and a bunch of the pre-made word necklaces I have in stock that I need to list.