Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Simple Life

I've noticed that shops that are simple really tend to have items that stand out. So I've been on a quest to simplify and make my items stand out more. Decided to try out a cleaner no fuss look. Downloaded GIMP and made the most low key banner ever. People kept telling me to put item pics in my banner. I figured I'd give it a go. It seems rather plain. I love my fancy Sylvie banner. But this does show off the jewelry immediately when you click on my shop. Any thoughts?

*I know a couple of the pics are a bit darker than the others. I just mean generally speaking. Nothing nit picky or anything. =)

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I like it! :)

Samantha said...

Ooooh, a clean new blog design to go with the new shop look. I like!

Ellen said...

I LOVE your new look! especially the banner.

d-c-designs said...

Thanks! I made the banner using GIMP. Can't wait to play with that program more this summer.