Monday, April 13, 2009

two become one


two become one, (version 3)
Originally uploaded by dcdesigns
This weekend the hubby and I went to Fredericksburg,Tx for my birthday. There was so much to do and see that we will definitely go back. We went to vineyards and did the whole wine tasting thing, we walked the nature trails at the nearby state park, we went to the Pioneer Museum which turned out to be really interesting, we went in shop after shop after shop, and we went to a wildflower farm. The wildflower farm had a butterfly house. It was absolutely amazing. This is my favorite shot from the whole trip. I just couldn't believe that there they were on the Passion Vine. It just seemed like too good of a photo op to miss. I couldn't believe how good the shot came out. I love how the flower buds are leaning in towards each other almost at the same curve as the butterflies but flipped.

2 comments:

belvedere beads said...

i just stumbled into you blog from the blog ring - your things are just lovely. i especially like all the leaves.

Samantha said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad you had such a nice trip, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!